mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
I cannot waste any more time on these trivial soufflés.
Do you know I haven't written a symphony for over 20 years?
你知道我20多年来没写过一部交响乐吗?
You're completely convinced the scenario you put together is the only one?
First of all, I didn't put together a scenario.
首先 我没有做出任何推断
That shit be having a slant.
You're no longer welcome to my house.
你不必回家了
Nine blocks behind him and closing.
We haven't started transmitting yet.
我们还没有开始传输呢。
Whatever it is, it conveyed to me that here is a true nudist.
Bettie's attitude towards her lovely healthy body is the essence of nudism.
贝蒂对待自己 美丽健康身体的态度 就是裸体主义的本质
I don't remember exactly.
Did you know my father's first wife, Sarah?
您认得我父亲的第一任妻子莎拉吗?
Being polite is not the same thing as sucking up.
I'm pretty sure that it is.
我觉得是一回事
Which leads us to deduce it was fired from a 4.2 millimeter gun.
Colthorpe, there's no such thing as a 4.2 millimeter gun.
根本没有4点2公厘口径的枪
What the hell is going on?
Your father called and said you ran away.
你爸说你离家出走了
Recovered from the scene of the fire fight in the desert.
Not sold anywhere commercially in the world, even black market.
全世界都买不到, 连黑市都没有.
That's all. Just sign your name.
May I say Mr. Franklin sends his regards?
属名可以写"富兰克林先生附上致意"吗
They drew the court members this afternoon.
Seven men, two women, five Navy, four Marines.
7男2女,5个海军,4个陆战队员
We'll rest and rise together.
Account for yourself, Richardson.
解释一下你的行为,理查森
Maybe those dames ain't dames.
Same faces, same instruments.
脸和乐器都好眼熟
You don't have a good reason, either!
I'm going in there because I'm supposed to go in there.
我进去是因为那是我该做的事
So why did the Germans whack him now?
Ah. One never knows with the Germans.
天知道德国人在想什么
You wouldn't have anything to lose if it wasn't for me.
Everything you have, I got for you!
你所有的一切 都是我帮你赚的!
Their cruelty surprised me.
Maybe Ooishiuchi will give us a hand
也许大石内藏助能帮我们一把
We're sending you on your first assignment next week.
Our surveillance of your house has already paid off.
我们在你家里装的监听设备已经发挥了作用!
Hey, careful. Careful, it's hot.
Yeah, well, I am not really sure how to cook it.
好吧 我承认我不太懂怎么烧
We say yes to your dreams.
We say yes to your flaws! So welcome!
包容你的缺点 欢迎你们!
But what exactly is the significance of the shaft alignment and the layout of the pyramids themselves?
I mean, we're deciphering a message.
我们这是在破译一个信息
And they will quickly realize that the best way to spend their birthdays is in their birthday suits.
Because it's also Phil's birthday.
因为它也是 菲尔的生日。
Who will maintain you when your father is dead?
Your mother will never see you again if you do not marry Mr Collins, and I will never see you again if you do.
要是你不嫁给柯林斯先生 你的母亲就不要再见你了 如果你嫁给他 我就不要再见你了
We'll let you know more as soon as we do.
we saved the arm. we saved it. we're ready.
上肢保住了 準備好了
All right, make your point.
But I want everybody back in at 01.00 hours. Yes, sir.
但是凌晨一点前必须回去
I thought you were the one.
You want me to talk to him?
你想要我跟他谈谈吗?
Are you for war or against war?
I'm for war if it's necessary to protect our country.
我支持那些 保衛自己國家的戰爭
You know where the machine is? Don't have a clue.
Excuse me for butting in, but I know where it is.
请恕我插嘴 我知道机器在哪里
Boy, this is really a great city.
I don't care what anybody says.
不管别人怎么说 这是座了不起的城市
The vet's going to geld him.
Dr Zira won't like it. She wants that pair to mate.
施博士不会高兴的 他希望他们交配
Fooled you completely, didn't she?
It was you, Vole, who fooled me.
骗过我的人是你,沃尔。
She must be lying or out of her mind.
She seemed remarkably sane and self-possessed.
她看起来很健全, 也很镇定。
You never take cheese. Percy, I adore cheese.
You said you didn't like it. That's the most despicable lie, Percy, and you know it.
你说过你不喜欢的 那是最卑劣的谎话
Correct me if I go wrong, Mark.
So that I could inherit all her money.
所以我可以继承她所有的钱
You had to know. His last letter!
He must've told you he was getting out, right?
他肯定告诉你他要来了,是吗?
It was a stroke. A severe stroke. He wouldn't have suffered much pain.
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢您告知我
I just think it's backward-looking at exactly the wrong moment.
I know you heard what I said.
-我知道你聽到我說什麼了
So why do the bosses keep a pig?
The fact is that animals that don't seem to have a purpose really do have a purpose.
没有用处的动物其实有用
Yes, but this time they seem to be true.
There's even talk about a murdered girl.
甚至传说有一个姑娘被害了
Meet Mr Wilson and Mr Rosener of Rockman Aviation.
They'll be observing the operation.
他们来观察战技操演
Oh. And it has to be unanimous.
There are no split decisions when it comes to irreversibles.
当事情的结果不可更改的时候 我们的评估不能有意见分歧
You're a bad priest, Tony!
We don't want you for our priest!
我们不希望你 我们的牧师!
When you buy a smartphone, you lose a little bit of that humanity.
It's simple social skills.
这是一般的社交需要
There were ten before the 5:15 came through.
The white fancy one is gone.
最漂亮的那輛白色的已經走了
We have fundamentally different views.
Well, look, you're not going to be able to change his ideology, but dig deeper.
你不能改变他的想法 不过再挖深一点
It looks very much like it.
Yes. Yes, of course I will, sir.
当然,我会的
We'll grab the target and meet you there.
Be fast. I don't want to be here all day.
快点,我不想在这儿呆一整天。
I guess it's not a lougle party until somebody gets shot at.
I don't want to go to the Grammys.
我不想去了格莱美奖。
The government doesn't have to go through those same hoops.
It's called the third party doctrine.
这就是所谓的第三方 教义。
Again. Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
Again. Ornithologist, philatelist, philanthropist.
再一次 鸟类学家,邮票收藏家,慈善家
Bad omen in the morning, it'll bring bad luck
Why don't you find another taxi?
要不换个车?
It sort of appeared that way to me too.
Who is that fella anyway?
那个家伙到底是谁?
But my dear child, I am most at home among working men.
I hate those places where you circulate, the Clarence Hotel and those places.
我讨厌你的去的那些地方 就像克拉伦斯旅馆这样的地方
I've decided to join Shiki's crew as their navigator.
Shiki is a legendary pirate whom Luffy and you guys can't oppose.
史基是不管路飞你们怎样对抗 都绝对不可能战胜的传说中的海贼
Your therapist really--
She knows I can keep a secret.
她知道我口风很严
You don't have to be bashful.
She's got the hots for you.
看来这位小姐还真是对你着迷啊
When it comes to numbers and crunching the dollar signs
This is the state where this type of dialogue makes a lot of sense.
这些对话就是非常有意义的
I will give you the two carts of grain.
and add four carts as a reward. Six in all. How's that?
再加上四车作为奖赏,一共六车怎么样?
♪ In came the doctor In came the nurse ♪
♪ In came the lady with the alligator purse ♪
一位拿着鳄鱼皮钱包的小姐进来了
What? Eye drops? Yeah, just watch.
I thought you couldn't stand this place.
我以为你不能忍受这个地方
I've pondered that same question continuously since this horror was revealed to us.
I try to imagine him out there incarnate, looking for another victim to inhabit.
我试着去想像那个 在化身之外的他 总想方设法寻找另一个受害者寄居
Merry bloody Christmas.
Lovely. How many cigarettes are you gonna smoke today?
你今天想抽几根烟
If I catch anyone cheating,
I'm slicing off their wrists.
我会剁掉他的手
Well, at its best, this camp can be forbidding to new arrivals.
That was very much my experience.
我也有感觉
Some Germans gave this check. Is it all right?
Where were you last night?
你昨晚到哪里了?
I'll kick your whirlybird ass. You little airborne piece of shit!
All right. Well, this is Rock 1080.
好了,这里是洛域80频道
Eventually, he grew gills and sharp talons for claws.
His teeth sharpened themselves to a point.
他的牙齿也变的锐利
♪ And you have cursed me ♪ ♪ When there's no one left to blame ♪
♪ And I have loved you just the same ♪
而我依然爱着你
You know that Pam and I are flying out to Oyster Bay today.
And, then, we're flying to Miami tomorrow with the Byrneses.
然后我们明天会和 伯恩斯一家飞去迈阿密
All right, we'll drop it for today.
But another time for sure, okay?
可是改日一定要做,好吗?
What you doing in the trunk?
I just needed a place to regroup.
我只是想找个地方重新开始
The Church was supposed to be carried on by a woman.
Few realize that Mary was descended from kings, just as her husband was.
很少人意识到玛丽是从王位上退下的 就好像她的丈夫做过的一样
Imogene! Where's that ale?
Quick, please don't let him see you.
-快走 不要让他看见你
The clock's wrong. -No, silly! -Stay a bit longer.
I'm really late. You're taking Nemanja today.
我真的要迟到了 今天你去接尼曼嘉
Do you or do you not know where the interstate is?
Of course I do. I'm not retarded. "Tell 'em about the shortcut."
当然知道,我又不是白痴 告诉它她们捷径吧
Then don't do it. Oh, shit.
Would you just take this pen, please, and write me?
请收下这支笔写信给我
You see what I'm talking about?
Everyone around me ends up dead, and my sunny disposition makes me so many friends.
我身邊的每個人都死了 而我的陽光性情讓我朋友無數 我很抱歉
You think Dumbo's magic-feather trick's gonna make me walk again?
Look, I know Karen did something to you.
听着 我知道凯伦对你动了手脚
Dr. Chilton did very little to disavow him of that notion, and encouraged me to do the same.
I apologize, Agent Crawford, for wasting your time.
抱歉 克劳福德探员 让你白来一趟
You said you were waiting for your bear poop.
I said, "Are you excited about the excrement or the courier?"
我说的是:"让你兴奋的是粪便还是快递员?"
I must've missed it. It'll be quick.
Ok, don't get comfortable. You got five minutes.
别来长篇大论 只给五分钟 我还要开会
You're in France children, come
I'll show you that French joie de vivre
我教你句法语 享受生命
Pull yourself together.
You are an officer in the Soviet Navy.
你是位苏联海军军官
The Old Testament is shot through with doubt, though in its stories doubters tend to feel God's wrath, like Adam and Eve when they doubted that it was a really bad idea to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
But something odd happened in Western Europe.
但西欧发生的事的确很奇怪。
You should have the cab, like, take a U-turn, drop you off at Pleasant and Nice, where we met.
Are you upset because ofthis thing with Liv, or because I'm having feelings?
你是为了丽芙的事生气吗 还是因为我没压制自己
We have no place to put them.
We have no more place to put our own. We cannot shoot 3.5 million Jews.
我们连自己的人都没地方安置 我们又不能枪毙两百万犹太人
If your ass is in this house it's my ass.
So move it upstairs and take a shower.
上楼去洗澡
A giant anteater on the plains of South America.
It can devour 20,000 insects a day.
它每天可以吞食两万只昆虫
Okay everyone, remember, we officially do not exist as a unit.
And remember, no solid food for the first week.
还有记好 第一星期不准吃固态食物
Even with every district in this alliance, we are outgunned.
I won't commit my people to a ground assault just to pillage weapons.
我不会让我的子民为了抢夺军火 就去发动地面袭击
Why did you seek Park Chul-young?
To get help for my revenge.
为了报仇,所以来找帮手
You get everything you need and you go with that train.
And you get your sister back.
你只是想要你妹妹回来
You liked them immediately.
You wanted to play golf with him.
你还想和他一块打高尔夫呢
You cannot deny that I am right.
Oh, Watson you could not be further from the truth.
噢 华生 你可是错得离谱了
I need you to concentrate and give me valuable inputs.
No one should be visiting so late.
這麼晚 應該不會有人來的
The girl that he was on the run with.
Marie Kreutz. She was found dead in a river halfway round the world.
被发现死在世界另一端的河里
The man you're working for is not an economist.
What do you think you're?
你以为你是谁?
Ramp cars. Low slung, skeletal frames.
We'd be very interested to find the man who bought those.
我们想要知道谁是买家
So, uh, when would think would be a good time for me to come back?
The show's in three weeks, you know.
你知道展览将在三周内举行