mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
The lighthouse or the whaling museum? Your pick.
Do you know why we have lighthouses?
你知道为什么我们有灯塔?
The "Aristocrats." The "Aristocrats."
What? I've heard the "joke." But I don't remember what was so "bad."
我不记得什么笑话 真是太可怕了。
But then I cannot imagine where in the world the three of you would look at home.
We're not lost. We're on our way to Delhi.
不是迷路,我们要去德里
No, no. But we found another clue that led us here.
Yeah, and that'll lead you to another clue.
是的 而那将你引向下一条线索
No. We'll figure it out back at the 'Deez. Back at the 'Deez, boys.
Careful with her. Careful with her!
别伤了她
He's the only one who wants you.
That was precisely what he was hoping you would say.
这正是他希望你说的话
Yes, ma'am, that's great. Thank you very much.
She was still living at home, ma'am?
她仍然住在家里吗?
I want you to meet Bishop Grayson.
Mom. He's a nice Episcopalian priest.
他是名优秀的圣公会牧师
The-the light was blinking, but it looks good now.
All right. Cops say we get a signal, we've gotta call.
好 警察说我们有报警装置 我们可以打电话
You don't call a TAC team on Henry without consequence.
What sort of protections have you arranged?
你安排了什么保护措施
Nobody ever calls me Jessie any more.
Mr Burns, would you call me Jessie?
伯恩斯先生,你会叫我谢茜吗?
I'm gonna personally bring those two bitches back in myself.
I don't know what we're staying here for.
我不知道我们呆在这干嘛
Follow me. Stay on the beams.
Jesus Christ, that's my bedroom.
老天啊, 那是我的卧室
Don't say another word!
About your whore of a wife?
你老婆是臭婊子?
Uh, yeah? Are you okay?
No, I'm bleeding a lot.
不 我流了很多血
If Edith Piaf rises out of the grave and you have a threesome, I don't flipping care!
I was keeping you in the loop.
我只是想告知你事情的进展
Perhaps you mean younger brother.
A gift to commemorate our latest voyage together.
送你件礼物 纪念我们之前一同出航
Your husband didn't start the war.
They all knew this could happen, and so did we.
他们都知道这有可能发生,我们也是
You, what have you've been up to?
-You know, I was looking for a wife.
-你知道的,我在找老婆
Sorry, sir. The Band-Aid was holding the fingernail on.
What else do you put in your sauces?
你的调味料里还放了什么,巴克曼?
Yeah, knock him out, man!
Hey, there's a fight down there!
嘿! 有人在下面打架!
Reindeer are one of few animals that can endure these bitterly cold conditions, scraping a living by nibbling tiny plants that survive beneath the snow.
Nobody has ever totally tamed reindeer, but today's animals are docile enough to allow the Dolgan to drive them across the tundra in an everlasting search for their food.
驯鹿从未被完全驯化 不过如今这些动物已经温顺到 让多尔甘人赶着它们穿过苔原 它们的觅食永无休止
And we found a plane ticket issued to a Miss Danvers on a flight from New York to L.A., paid for by Aster Corps.
Would you kindly look into our human resources database?
能不能请你查看一下我们的人事资料
Scully, it's me. I keep leaving you messages.
Here's what I want to tell you.
我要告诉你
I'll let her go when she's sung something.
Perhaps they've had enough.
或者大家已經聽夠
I will plunge the cosmos into chaos, and it is all your doing, Dante.
Because of you, God will finally see me rule His creation.
因為你,上帝最終會看到我統治他的造物
I've seen amazing things.
Well, you are not gonna see them here.
你在这里看不到
" but as she did, he became a handsome prince,
"and they rode off to his kingdom, where they lived happily ever after."
后来他们骑马到了他的王国 从此以后一起幸福地生活
He just got here. He's got some questions.
You know, you could've taken longer to come back.
你知道 你可以多休息一段时间再回来的
The place is falling apart.
THAO: Man, where'd you get all this stuff?
你怎麼會有這麼多玩意兒?
Can you get everybody out of here?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
That's okay, he deals with that all the time.
I'd just as soon keep searching online.
我还是会继续在网上找的
You're the American bird Wexler was talking about, aren't you?
I'm surprised that lady cop of his isn't looking out for him.
我很奇怪那个女警察干吗不盯紧他
You guys are the real heroes
Now one thing I've learned all my years on private sector
这么多年我在私企学到了一件事
She must have thought I'd deserted her.
She refused to eat; she died.
她拒绝吃东西 然后过世了
He's not gonna, like, kick her out of the house?
He's bringing a suitcase over.
他正在把行李箱送过来
Wasley and Macko. Macko and Wasley.
Something's going on here.
其中必有蹊跷
"I need you after all I'm coming to you now."
You stole Gertrude's letter?
你偷了格珠的信
How come they're broken? He's been walking today!
He's been flying today as well. Come on, put him on the stretcher.
他还飞了呢,快,把他放到担架上吧。
Are you here full time?
Yeah, no, this is my shop. I better be.
是啊,这是我的店,我得守这儿
Apparently, someone doesn't have the same reverence for life as you do.
Massive bruising on the face.
臉部嚴重淤傷
Anyway, you should return cash 20 Swallow misappropriated
I had big loss caused by land
因为那块地 我损失了不少
She'd already been earmarked for transfer back to Langley.
I only had her in the field provisionally.
我只是临时派她出外勤
I did release the trailer about an hour ago.
It's starting to spread already.
已经开始扩散了
Now, you know I'm gonna come back in six months and make you my wife.
Bus is leaving now. Last call.
车要开了 最后一次通知
I've got it, Jack. The virus is in his system.
We have to get out of here!
我们要离开这儿
I'm not doing this reading.
No, you were gonna say something.
不行,你本来要说什么的
Nani, I think you did a great job with family night.
I know what your problem is.
我知道你的問題在哪里
You told me he did! After this, you must attend to such things yourself.
I always thought you were fond of my daughter.
我一直以为你喜欢我女儿
I dream of him every night, my husband is already complaining!
I think he's really cute,
我觉得他好可爱
This is no playgound. We are no children, we are men.
And this is a fucking war.
这是战争
Daddy, did you get my Scramisaur back?
Well, here's the thing, honey.
是这样的,亲爱的
Starik is going through A great deal of trouble,
And we're going To need to find out why.
我们必须搞明白他为什么这么做
Now, will you try one for me?
He doesn't like the taste of it.
他不喜欢 它的味道。
These are deep waters, Watson, deep waters.
And I shall have to go deeper still.
但我还得继续深入
Could you tell us your name, sir?
I'd like to remain anonymous.
我不想留名
The Yolngu tribe in New Guinea eat paava leaves to relieve stress.
It puts them in a meditative state. Maybe you should try it.
让他们进入冥思状态 也许你该试试看
They're gonna flood a whole valley, Bobby, that's why.
Damn it, they're drowning the river. They're drowning the river, man.
妈的 又一条河流没了 他们扼杀了河流
Yes, but, Rod, each day that this labor dispute is dragged on is a day that my client gets closer to bankruptcy.
How is a handful of terminated employees trying to get their jobs back going to mean her client's financial ruin?
几个被开除的员工 想方设法讨回工作的行动 怎么会导致她委托人破产
I'm helping him relax because, unlike you, he supports me.
Oh, how many times do I have to say it?
我还要再说多少次
Well, I know you've given up, but I refuse to.
Maybe you should be the principal.
或许你应该当校长
Mind your fuckin' business.
You cunt, you fuck off! Is that clear?
你给我滚,清楚了吗?
Even bad men love their mommas
Now I think it's time for everybody to go home
現在大家該回家了
According to his former employer, he had a marijuana problem.
No, no, that whole thing was a mistake. I mean, he doesn't even drink.
不 那事完全弄错了 他连酒都不喝
It spread everywhere in an instant.
Our king was struck with guilt, watching all the creatures die off.
我们的国王被这罪行而深受打击, 看着所有的动物相继死去.
But it's cool to talk to someone my own age who actually gets it.
I promise I'll turn over a new leaf.
我保証我會改頭換面的
I gotta tell ya, breakin' up on the answering machine is the way to go.
If those things were around in my day,
要是我那阵子有这种东西
No. A stranger is a stranger.
Guests are so rare in this house that I hardly know how to receive them.
这栋房子中很少有客人 我不知道该如何接待他们
It's morning. We're closing now. Finish your drinks and go.
It happened one windy night
这发生在一个狂风的夜晚
I'm just lying here, thinking about all of the birthday wishes that I have had over the years.
And how many of them I've kept secret.
有好多愿望我都没跟其他人分享过
Trust that you have made early on or the trust that you have On or the trust that you have made with new friends, but you
Made with new friends, but you never know who you can trust
但你永遠也不知道可以信誰
My name is Til Schweiger, I work as an actor to earn money.
Not much, just enough for a 2 week vacation each year.
虽然挣得不多,但至少每年能有两个礼拜的休假
Well, in case you haven't noticed, it's already been taken.
What's wrong with that one?
那张不行吗?
Now remember, when they get close, we'll pull up side of them.
I say hello and then goodbye.
我打招呼,然后,再见。
You've already helped me twice
Not for fame or money so why did you do it?
既不为钱也不为名 到底是为了什么?
And we're each a part of it now.
Seriously, am I the only one who didn't go batshit crazy back on that damn planet?
说实话,难道从那该死的星球回来后 只有我一个正常人了啊?
Dr. Hunt will stay with Linda, using a human donor aorta to prepare the vessels for reimplantation.
And all of this in just four hours?
這一切都要在四小時內完成嗎
Snotty, Spook, follow me.
I want the window seat.
我要靠窗边的位置
All right? He'll be all yours.
Ted, that's a really nice offer, but I don't want you to do that.
泰德,这条件很好 但我不希望你这么做
Go, have a look at the back door
Xiao Ou, get on the car quickly
小欧, 快点上车来吧
Your mother confessed, she would prefer me as a son.
What woman would take you?
哪个女人会喜欢你
I've lost everything in the war but my honor !
You mean you're still a virgin ?
你是说你仍然是处女?
We found her body and confirmed that she did deliver a child.
The babies were supposed to be delivered covertly.
孩子应该是被秘密地接生
just to rescue a Kung Fu guy!
You must marry my sister as soon as you can!
你要尽快娶我的姐姐!
It is easy to influence local authorities!
Rivière, your wife complains of your tyranny and brutality.
裏弗爾,你妻子控告你的專治和蠻橫
It's like a law of physics.
I've seen that guy charm the pants off a lot of ladies.
我看那男的魅力 让很多女人无法挡
And you're arguing with me that maybe we're not being fair to him?
You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe Lewis did provoke this.
也许你是对的 也许确实是刘易斯所引起的
Wait for me in the future!
I'll walk there Heen, I'll walk
走吧,因因,走吧
Would you put down that gun? Then I'll leave.
What's the difference? You're leaving anyway.
这有什么区别吗 反正你是要离开的
I thought if I introduced you to some nice people, that could rub off on you.
Forget it. Make your own friends.
算了,自己去交朋友吧
That's nice, but I have plans, too.
Actually, it's more of an unavoidable obligation.
实际上, 那更象一个逃不掉的责任
Want to get married by some Elvis impersonator?
We would save money at least.
-至少能省钱
A gift from someone in a very poor taste.
Gustav, I have to talk to your father.
古斯塔,我得跟你父亲谈谈
Well, if Claypool was career NSA, then he'd be read in on all sorts of top-secret information.
Information he's now shouting for anyone to hear.
这些信息他现在能喊得尽人皆知
All right, Annie Oakley, you're up.
Keeping body count to a minimum.
杀死尽可能少
No, that's -we're good. Why'd you flip the switch?
Because it's a direct link to heaven.
因为那是直接通往天堂的链接
They want to take her to County Hospital.
Last night Sister Constance she is in the next room she heard the woman call this word out in her sleep.
昨晚她隔壁房间的康斯坦斯修女 听到这女人在睡梦中叫这一个字
Olive, put the nuts away.
Do you want me to walk with you?
要我陪你走过去吗 -不
Look, if you ain't ready to bring it old school this weekend, then you need to hop the fuck up off this food truck right now.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
你甚至谈到了什么?
STAFFORD: "We are a nation of 35 million.
And many of these people are looking forward to martyrdom."
很多人都乐意殉道"