mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
The water's so warm here that I could stay in all day.
There's a dangerous undertow and there was a man drowned here last year.
那儿的回头浪很危险 去年有个男人在这儿淹死了
I've zeroed in on my work.
When I'm seeing a movie, or writing the review, that makes me feel good.
当我在看电影、写影评的时候 会让我感觉很好
Tell me, Randall, what exactly is it about me that's so desirable?
There's going to be 600 girls dying to blow you at this convention.
那医学会议上 有六百个女子等着替你□交
Come on, Dia. Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger!
I know, I know. It's hard to be a man.
我知道,我知道 做男人很不容易
Nothing special, any recommendations?
Try this tube amplifier made in Hong Kong, 10,000 only
这部,港产扩音机,一万多块
We'll work from both sides
Don't put all your eggs in one basket
鸡蛋不能放在一个篮子里
And get emergency services!
There's someone down there!
有人在下面!
He was just as proud an old rooster.
You know, there was his son marching off to war to become a man.
要知道,他儿子要奔赴前线 去成为真正的男子汉
No, it's just that I don't feel like it today.
Go home alone. Cover yourself or you might rust.
自个回家吧 遮点东西 否则你可能长斑
Actually I think it was the other way around.
Well, I should get going.
我该走了
He's a good guy, you know.
You think I enjoyed that?
你以为我很享受吗?
Can't you see that these people are thirsty. Give them some water damn it.
I will call security so they will arrest you
再不走我就叫保安拘捕你们。
If it's true, we're taking him down.
And you can help, or you can go down with him.
要么你就帮我 要么你就跟他一起倒吧
Your's aren't, I promise you that.
Nobody, nobody does this to me!
谁都不能对我这样!
I saw your face, asshole.
You're dead if I get out.
我出去,你死定
No, it's not. Next question.
If one of you gets knocked down, is it safe to say that you've fallen and you can't get up?
假如 你们中一人倒下 会不会是因为摔了一跤 爬不起来了
How about you? Do you agree with this?
Couldn't we continue keeping him prisoner?
不能继续关着他吗?
In fact, I did, Meredith.
Right into the face of the bodega double-homicide perp.
打中了在酒窖杀害两人的罪犯的脸
Dad's dead because of you.
You turned him in. I know it.
是你举报了他 我知道
Hey, I've been calling you.
You're not answering your phone?
你不接你的電話?
It's a nasty bit of business.
If you don't treat the first symptoms within 48 hours, it'll kill you within three to five days.
如果首发症状 无法在48小时内得到医治 患者将在三到五天内死亡
The Indians found out the rebels have acquired nukes.
They're launching air strikes in 24 hours.
他们将在24小时内发动空袭
All right, come on, Ian. You can do it.
Come on, you're almost there! You're almost there!
冲啊,你快到了 你快到了!
You'll never realize what your kindness meant.
Kindness is a convenient thing at times, my dear.
亲爱的,我的仁善只是偶尔的
Yeah, but we probably should be worrying about our dreams.
Who are you looking at?
你在看谁啊?
If we don't get Kamali off that plane, you may never find a cure, and your infected people will not have a chance.
750 is better than 750,000.
死750人总比死75万人强
What are they handing out at Hewlett-Packard?
A bushel of apples with my face on them?
分發印著我的臉的蘋果宣傳冊呢
"Let's talk about your own problem.
"Forget about the other 30 people."
你把其他三十多人都忘掉了,
My division is External Influence.
murders, natural disasters, accidents, et cetera.
意指: 谋杀 天灾 意外 等等
Someone in the formal set, no doubt, with a ten-carat kidney stone.
Oh, stop it, Artie, will you?
别说啦 阿迪 行吗
So you can imagine how I feel about you putting him in the crosshairs of public opinion, alderman.
For what it's worth, I've apologized to Oliver for my rhetorical excesses.
不管怎么说吧 我已经为我过激的言辞 向他道歉了
Are you wearing Jean Paul Gaultier's Pour Homme?
It's just my natural musk. Now, where are the car keys?
只不过是我的天然麝香 车钥匙呢?
And remember his father's warning, made when Otto was only a very small child.
'Watch out for him, he bites.'"
请加倍小心,因为 从幼时起,他就喜欢咬人
You sit down and pull up your pants and where would it get you?
I suppose you expect us to hand over the jewels?
我认为你想让我们把 珠宝交出来吧?
Anyway, enough things to read.
Hieroglyphs all look alike.
象形文字好似都很像.
I'll fetch a friend from Albany who can supply the skulky men gifted at this kind of shady work and spare me the indignity of actually speaking to Democrats.
Spare you the exposure and liability.
為您省去些曝光和負擔
The president's on the line, Mr Bauer.
Mr President? It's Jack Bauer.
总统先生,我是杰克鲍尔
I'm not trying to destroy your life, Claire.
I'm trying to save you. I'm trying to save us.
我是要拯救你 拯救我们
I was the first to recognize him, so I ought to get credit.
Never mind who was first. Who is he?
别管谁是第一个 他是谁
I know this is an unusual request, but I need you to take this gun and put a bullet inside my heart.
No, perhaps you've been drinking.
不行 你可能是喝多了
Are you saying you haven`t eaten or slept in three days?
You should talk to someone.
也许你应该找个专家谈谈
I wanted her. I had to have her, so I made myself blind.
I lied when I said to her, "I love you."
当我对她说我爱你时 我在说谎
This woman is only 35, and her blindness has captured from marrying.
And this woman has been totally dependent on her husband for years.
这名妇女多年来得靠丈夫照顾
Come on, Dad. What do you got going on?
Just, you know, odds and ends.
也就是些杂七杂八的事情
If we leave this man here, he dies. Then we're up for murder charges.
Just grab his arm. We'll just pull him out.
只要抓着他的胳膊 就可以把他拉出来了
I think it's, like, a three-day thing she's got.
This is the beginning of day two, so maybe we'll see you on day four.
这只是开始两天 所以我们只能第四天再见你了
You could get up from your sickbed and return to the theatre.
But the suffering wasn't over.
但痛苦并没有结束
Soon we will meet with her.
When they arrive in Bangkok, I will pass one million dollars.
当抵达曼谷时 我会给你一百万美元
Someone I like, what are the odds' huh?
Zack Brown, we had four years of Spanish together.
扎克・布朗 我们一起上了四年的西班牙语
Jesus, what were you thinking?
So, you're just a student now?
所以, 你现在只是一个学生?
Don't you see that you're doing it again?
! That is so unfair, and you know it.
这不是真的,妳明知道的
Yes, he's talking about a huge number. Huge number.
So if Chinese people were prepared to put that much effort into Christianity, what is it that has made Christianity Chinese?
所以如果中国人曾经甘愿为 基督教付出巨大的牺牲, 那么使基督教中国化的东西是什么呢?
Alleged suspect is greatest over
Director of plastic surgery clinics,
整形外科院长
You better not have if you want your friends back.
Keep this phone and wait for my call.
你不要走开 等我的电话
Fuck them, fuck they, fuck all that.
'Cause this is, this is important.
因为 此刻 很重要
This has gone just about far enough!
No, Harry. Not nearly far enough!
不,哈利,一点都不过份
So anytime you're ready to conduct the demonstration, just give me a signal and we're all set to go.
Okay. You'll tell the guy in the crane?
好 你去告诉起重机里的人好吗?
No, no, everything's under control. I'm fine.
If you're not in bed soon, I'm coming to get you.
如果你不赶快上床的话 我就 要把你抓上去
I'll not be leaving my ship in your command.
Why don't you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command.
你们不如一起去,让我当船长
I mean, she had a really exciting couple of days there.
Not to brag, but we are more scintillating company than most inmates and guards.
不是吹牛 但我们比多数犯人和看守 要更机智活泼
He'd much rather put up with you in my life than lose me in his.
But I don't know if that's for me.
但是我不知道这个决定 对我还有什么意义
He has to stay here for a while to write his reports.
I send them off to the authorities. People there will read them.
我把报道寄给当局,人们会去读
The business will take care of you.
I'm taking care of business. Whatever.
我有私事要处理
I did discuss it with you, years ago!
Well, I think we were wrong.
我想我们是错的。
Obviously, our edge of surprise is rapidly melting away.
How long before those fighters are airborne?
还要多久那些战斗机才能起飞?
Off some crappy island called guadalcanal.
But we'd need the navy for that, wouldn't we?
但是我们需要海军 来干这码子事,不是吗?
Ajay, what are you smoking?
I'm not messing with you, Barlow.
我不是在和你瞎扯, 巴罗
I mean, can you talk to these people or something?
I'm not getting anywhere.
我真的无计可施了
In Mexico, I make 100 theater plays.
In 10 years, I make the avant garde theater.
十年来,我已经创建 前卫剧场。
Call that one in, shall we?
Mr. Curtiss, I'm sorry to disturb your game.
科蒂斯先生,很抱歉 打扰你打球
I'll tell you what happened.
First your daddy forgot to pull out.
首先你的爸爸 忘了拔出。
We've had this talk. I don't have a problem with you working here.
Promise me you won't be upset.
向我保证你不会生气
Homo sapiens, they made a world with fire.
Our ancestors have fire firmly under control by 800,000 years ago.
80万年前, 我们的祖先已懂得有效地控制火.
Yeah, so in addition to my penthouse,
I also have a château in switzerland And a cottage in the hamptons.
我在瑞士有一座城堡 汉普顿有一栋别墅
I put up with the stinkin this place for ten years.
I wanna get out, if you know what I mean.
我想走,你明不明白
Your husband looks exactly like..
..an ex-employee of ours.
我们之前的一位员工
Towns and cities along much of the Queensland coast are not washed into the Pacific Ocean because the reef protects them.
It means the Barrier Reef Ecosystem is so much more than a coral reef.
这意味着大堡礁的生态系统 并不仅仅是大堡礁本身
Come on, Nik. I was only having some fun.
Those vampires were for my hunter.
那些吸血鬼是給我的獵人留的
Because when the CIA confiscates it, no one's gonna believe you.
No, man. He's just some conspiracy nut.
不,老兄,他只是一些阴谋论呆子
And it will be just like new in no time at all.
Oh, you're welcome. Happy to be able to help.
啊,不用谢,很高兴能帮上忙
You put your lives on this, understood!
Why is no one answering me?
怎麼沒有回應呢
Thank you, Mrs. Cavendar.
Bliss is so hard to beat. Usually.
布莉丝是个很强的对手
The pop-singer R has been missing since August 29th of this year.
Birth name, Richard Reuss.
本名 理查德·罗伊斯
Words, quotes that I like, poetry.
Is it, like, a job or a hobby?
写作是职业还是兴趣?
I can tell you, an educated man of the world.
How do you know? We know everything.
我們什麼都知道
You ran that institute in Zurich. That is so.
And you have been saying so many unpleasant things about me to people of influence and position.
你在一些有地位有名望的人面前 说了我不少很不入耳的话
Diego, he became jealous, huh? And he betrayed me.
Should I be taking notes?
我是不是应该做一下笔记呢?
One less mouth to feed for a few days.
Come on, we're late for the bus.
来吧,我们赶巴士要迟到了。
But for now, I must work. I'm sorry but I don't want any public for now.
We will leave her alone. I will show you something.
我们留她一个人 我给你看些东西
Her parents had a farm in the Mukwa Mountains.
This area became infested with rebels in the '80s and Dr. Zuwanie was forced to mine the roads.
80年代反抗军在这个地区出没 苏瓦尼博士 下令在路上埋下地雷
At least he's not out robbing someone.
That's because everyone worth robbing is here.
那是因为值得他抢的人都在这儿.
She may be a sorceress, a witch.
Regnault, you see witches every where.
勒诺尔 在你眼里谁都是巫师
He say only General Mohammed Al Rawi, he know about these things.
The special program is under his hand personally.
特别项目都由他亲自掌管
Sweet Jim Jiminy! Cold corn in the mornin'!
This weather is killin' my joints. Brian, go get the shovel.
这该死的天气 使我的关节要断开了似的 布莱恩 去取铲子来
All right, that's enough.
Looks like it's time to pay the piper.
是时候给魔笛手付赏钱了
You're a long way from home and winter is coming.
I'll take the big bitch first.
我先上这个壮婊子
He planned the whole thing. But he's a bit predictable.
So we thought: what's the best way to end any show?
我们想 用什么方式结束 这场表演更好呢?
Gives him a lecture about the consequences of his action.
The first time he'd dealt with consequences.
第一次他会为这种事承受结果
Okay, Barney, how are you always able to do that magic trick where you make doves appear?
Special dehydrated birds I get in Chinatown.
在唐人街买的缺水的鸽子
I know nothing of these things, my lord.
Because I love Nero, perhaps?
也许我爱尼禄?