mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
Pythagoras made his famous statement,
"Number is the within of all things"
"万物皆数"
Can I take a shower here, man?
Hey, there, Miss Teen USA.
-嘿 你好呀 美国少女小姐
One of the most radical and powerful of these groups claims as its founder, the famed motivational speaker, Nathan Holn.
The last of the great cities died when my father was a child victims of yet another war.
在我父亲年轻时 大城市一一灭亡 遭到一场接一场战争的摧毁
as God's my judge, I was not at my post.
Please, monsieur, there's no one there:
先生 那边没有人
If I don't return, you'll know I was wrong.
Our fathers were evil men.
我们的父亲 都是邪恶的人
Tomorrow, we will bu free!
The wild anger of the tempest struck us
无比的'愤怒涌上我们的心头
Thanks for stopping by,katherine.
It's the same for all of us.
同样的事情也发生在我们身上
Jeremy's Lamentations, 1:16.
The Kaddish, the prayer for the dead, for the martyrs of World War Two and the fighters of World War One.
为第二次世界大战罹难者以及第一次世界大战的勇士 所作的圣歌和祷文
Anouche can have one visitor only.
You're the one he wants to see.
他想见的人是你
My recommendation will be you replace them.
Homeland's setting the bar pretty high these days.
国土安全局的标准现在高的很
You can get 'em in frog green, fire-engine red-really.
The antibodies in yummy Mummy only protect the kid for six months, which is why these companies think they can gouge you.
母乳中的抗体仅可以保护孩子半年 所以这些公司认为他们可以欺诈你
What about you and Vannie?
You think you'll get a fair shake from this crowd?
你认为你们会从这伙人里得到公平待遇?
All right, here. Here we are.
Here we are. You all right?
-好了 你没事吧
Here's your sleeping pill.
This is better than the corner drugstore.
这比去拐角药店要好
The person known as Londes never existed.
His past, all the records they're all counterfeit.
他的经历还有以前的记录 全部都是伪造出来的
Roger Podacter didn't commit suicide. He was murdered.
That's a very entertaining story but real detectives have to worry about that little thing called evidence.
这真是个很有趣的故事 但真正侦探 一切讲求证据
Good. Good, that's great.
It's very important that you understand everything that I'm about to say.
重要的是,你知道我在说什么
By the time I get a speaking part, they'll have to carry me.
-You're pretty when you're mad. -Thanks a lot.
你生气的时候很漂亮 真谢谢你
"but I would if I had to."
I'm not talking about a chicken.
我不是在說雞
Rikopin and Hayato are sort of a couple.
-Then there's Momoka and Arman.
-然后还有百花和亚鲁曼
Are you really going to see him, Nadia?
I left Cecily with you to fool my father and ex-husband.
我把茜茜莉交讬你养育 只是为了朦骗前夫和爸爸
make a pretty good reason in your head it's probably in mine too.
Journal of Captain Lee Briggs.
李布里格斯日志
Or someone's dropped a fucking taxi on his head.
Well, these things happen.
这些事随时发生
We used loudspeakers affer we had surrounded them and tried to persuade them to surrender, but they wouldn't.
Japanese shouldn't have made such a great effort in Guadalcanal.
日本人不应该在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛 作那么大一个努力
911. What's your emergency?
I'm in the archaeology building at St. Matthew's University.
我在圣马修大学的考古馆
Don't worry. Things will be fine starting tomorrow.
Wah, Sum. Where's Ah Lok?
华哥,华哥 阿琛,阿乐呢
No problem. Right this way.
-lt was nice meeting you guys.
很高兴认识你们
We'll have a return game!
As you refuse to answer me,
因为你拒绝回答我,
You're worth fighting for.
You have a gift for helping, I know, because you saw something in me when I lost sight of myself.
帮助人是你的天赋 当我失落的时候 你却看到了真正的我
You want me to say thank you, you can kiss my ass too.
I'm ready to go back right now.
一起 我已经准备好回去了
Hang on, now. Hang on. Just let me checkyou.
Diastolic's over 1 25. I gotta get it down now.
舒张压超过125 我一定要降压
Unless you count everybody here.
Whatever it is you're trying to pull, I'm putting a stop to it.
無論你們想干什么 我都會阻止的
Our lives are rich and full. We made them from the ashes of what you left.
Give Ms. Segrand a notice.
给席葛兰小姐说一声
What is going on with you, man?
Why aren't you staying with your mom?
怎么不回去和你妈住一块儿啊
The victim was a 10-year-old boy.
State Police are anxious to talk to the driver of a dark-colored SUV.
州警希望能同这位深色 小型越野车车主进行对话
The scout group is ready to cross the front line.
Head of the group is lieutenant Travkin.
队长是中尉特拉夫金
I told them I'd let them know when I arrived but I've been putting off calling.
You mentioned in the sanctuary that you needed to make amends.
你在圣堂里说 你想弥补些什么
What happened here tonight?
My granny swooped in and saved me.
-外婆从上面滑下来救了我
we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit.
Show us what you're doing, Kim Jong II.
让我们看看你都干了些什么,金正日!
Something I have not seen before.
Her world has its healers.
她的世界有治疗师
I think nothing equals Macbeth.
I have read it many times.
这部剧我看了很多遍.
Each of those moments strung together is a lifetime.
Is there anything you want me to do, Sara?
你有什么 要我怎么做,萨拉?
but there is one fish, that physically alters the reef's structure itself.
Bumpheaded parrotfish, each the size of a small sheep.
隆头鹦哥鱼 跟一只小羊差不多大小
I take off my glasses. Come, come, come.
What is the number of Mrs. Kent's room, please?
请问肯特夫人房间号码?
Well, I'll ascribe your insubordination to combat fatigue.
Now, as it happens, I have a letter here from the CNO.
现在,既然事已至此 我这里有封海军作战部长的信
May's not the Director. This is my call.
I was put in charge of the T.A.H.I.T.I. Project, so those people are my responsibility.
当初是我主管大溪地计划的 所以这些人都是我的责任
I need to find him and stop him from putting it into circulation. ~ Yeah, I know.
That's why I wanna help you.
我知道,就因为这我才想帮你。
Ramiro is going to kill me. No, he won't.
He went nuts once, but he still married you, didn't he?
不,他不會的 他又一次遇到了麻煩 但是他仍然娶了你,不是嗎?
What appears to be a star dying to us now actually happened 30 years ago.
So when we look into the distant night sky we are not just seeing the reaches of the universe, we are quite literally looking back in time itself.
所以当我们看着遥远的夜空 我们看到的不光是浩瀚的宇宙 其实也是在看着过去
Saint Louis is a long way from La Salle.
Why are you staying there anyway?
你干嘛住那里?
There are study areas reserved in the library.
Make sure you turn in the signed forms at the end of each session.
每学期末记得上交签到表
No, bullshit forget it. Say what you mean.
I mean, Steph, God forbid you take a chance on another guy instead of dwelling on the same old one.
史蒂芬妮 上帝不会让你找其他男人的 只会让你流连于原来那个
Ain't it your deck watch? Yes, yes.
I can't figure that guy out. No, no one has.
我真看不透那家伙 没人看得透
You screwed over everyone you ever knew or cared about.
Now the whole world's going to know what a cock-sucking murderer you really are.
现在,全世界都将知道 你是个多么恶心的凶手
Checking on guys, following things up, putting the pieces together.
The guy was a fucking dealer. Scum of the earth!
那傢伙是個毒販子,是個人渣
Mind if I use a tape recorder?
Interesting read, isn't it?
内容很有趣,不是吗?
Who knows what went through his head?
He started saying strange things towards the end.
他临终时说了些奇怪的事
Go now. Leave the Countess alone.
It has been over a week and I have not received his letter yet.
已经一个多星期了 我还没收到他的来信
Geeta's son is toddling about ls he naughty?
Does he jump about a lot?
是不是喜歡跳上跳下?
The wait was long, But before she was a spinster,
Nasser Ali came back to Tehran.
纳瑟·阿里回到了德黑兰
All units, briefing in 5 minutes
I want a full report in 1 5 minutes
十五分钟后,我要收到所有资料
He knows the world will need food long after his oil resources are depleted.
Those agricultural patents will be worth a fortune.
到那個時候 他的研究成果就價值連城了
That Pasha who I took from a single-room flat.
The one you took for a walk'?
带他出去玩的那个?
You're the next person I thought of
I'm leaving here next spring, too.
我明天春天也要离开
Maybe I shouldn't have given in like that, Doctor.
Maybe that was the moment to pull out.
我应该那时候就退出的
You're gonna ask Mary Clear to go steady with you?
Not if you don't want me to.
如果你不愿意 我就不会
She was a big supporter of the firemen, and the benefactor of Coit Tower.
I actually knew that, too.
其實我也知道
Goodbye Andrew Jackson Honest Abe Alexander Hamilton.
I'll miss you most of all.
你们是我一生最爱。
Some potential solutions are already in place, many others still on the drawing board.
What will the planet look like if it's warmer by one degree, two degrees, three degrees or more?
全球均温升高一度的世界 会是何种景象? 如果升高两度呢? 如果升高三度以上呢?
I grew up in Sweet-water.
But I'm not like those bitches
但我不喜欢那些母狗
i love you love you too goodnight goodnight
He stopped breathing this time
他在这个时候停止了呼吸
Nah, it was an ice cream truck.
Yeah, the music, it was bothering me.
有啊 音乐 吵到我了
So sorry to hear that. That's what happens when you try to do too much.
Robert, on the other hand, would never dream of launching a boat.
话又说回来 罗伯特 从没想过能自己开船
It seems to me, therefore, that this ought to be a symbol of the world
In which people who are imaginative know and trust people who are imaginative
在這個世界裏,有想像力的人 瞭解並信任一切有想像力的人
I'm gonna be cutting speed.
I'm gonna rotate us so the damage is facing away from the sun.
然后旋转,把受损部份背向太阳
#Why don't you microwave yourself #
#A little bowl of brunch?
一个早午餐的小碗
Everything's ready. We leave Sunday.
But I'm going to need some of the money.
但是我需要一些錢用
You look exactly like a Butler.
Goddamn, it's good to see you, man.
该死的,这是很高兴见到你,伙计。
Grab your cote, and snatch your hat.
Leave your worries on the door step.
台阶上留下您的后顾之忧。
And I want to feel like she loves me.
And we both want to, like, be in love.
我们都想陷入爱情
I have just as many more on me.
If it's more than the Marquis gives you, then the bastard is mine.
如果这比侯爵给的多,那孩子就归我吧
Fosco outdid himself but underneath it all, she's just a little girl
Looking for love like all of us
像我们一样寻求爱情
I mean to say, if that is your incfinafion.
She is rather soft on the eye. I have thought no further of it, Mama.
她看起来很迷人 我根本没多想,妈妈
15 days to go there! 15 days to come here!
My throat had run dry and you didn't offer me water even.
我渴得嗓子都快冒烟了,你连水都不给我喝
He was hiding his loot in the pram of our Pavlinka.
He doesn't care that she could be in serious trouble if found out.
他不介意,如果被他们发现 她将陷入大麻烦之中
Our first priority is to the get the Weavers back unharmed.
I'm angry too. But our actions can not be guided by blind rage.
我們的行動不能被盲目的憤怒所控制
But the fact of the matter is, this is the setting for the greatest story ever told. Okay?
It's about this guy I knew, Josh Parker, and his girlfriend, Tiffany.
是我认识的一个人 乔希帕克 以及他的女友蒂芬妮的故事
Open up so you can use it against me?
If you don't want to talk then you can use this time to study.
要是你不想谈的话,你可以用这段时间来学习.
He looks handsome ls he your boyfriend?
You're doing better than me
想不到你比我还厉害
It is time for this group of gourd troopers to know my power!
Right! Muster our wisdom and courage! Charge!
对 智勇双全 勇往直前
Mr. Valentine, you've got to see this my way.
I'm the first officer of an airplane in a severe storm.
我是本架飞机执行长 现正面临暴风
He thinks the Commission might be willing to reverse their ruling.
He thinks he can get me another fight.
他想也许他还能给我争取到一场比赛
-Yeah, I'm gonna get drunk.
Please forget it, what happened up on the ferris wheel.
卡爾,請忘了摩天輪上的事
Yeah, but don't you just feel like we're all just characters in a Dilbert cartoon?
I don't know that cartoon.
我不知道动画片。
I'm not afraid to go You bet I'm not
Where the side walk ends, you left a lot
人行道的尽头 你留下了许许多多
I should report this to my insurance today.
I mean, it's a brand-new car.
我的意思是,这是一个全新的汽车。
And fight against all slimy monsters you had to defeat on the way.
For the first time we felt we were part of something bigger.
这是我们第一次感觉到 我们仍是这个世界上的一部分
I think soon we'll have somebody who knows something and they'll be worth busting.
What about Jim Barris and Ernie Luckman?
吉姆贝芮斯和厄尼洛克曼呢?
How would a fartknocker like me take out a dumb guy like this?
Would you stick him or would you shoot him?
要用刀刺呢? 还是用枪轰他?
Han Kuang is performing an autopsy in three days.
Those three have to be gone by the day after tomorrow.
决不能让这三人活到后天