mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
How did you know we were there, that we'd come here?
The Gestapo has a list of all foreign nationals staying in Rome hotels.
盖世太保有份名单, 所有住在罗马酒店里的外国人都在上面
That's not true, Claire. I need you.
There's plenty of room on that plane for all of us.
飞机上有许多位子给大家坐
I hear you've been very bad again.
Diana, I want you to stay away from Sophie .
戴安娜,我要你离索菲远点。
Also, he now says that he wants to punish criminals that Kira didn't punish in order to gain his approval.
Why didn't he do this before?
为什么之前都没有那么做呢?
Let us revive the almighty demon tribe
There are so many huge stoves here. What are they for?
这么大个炉子 这干嘛呐
What, are you going to miss me?
Can you really make a living by yourself?
你在外面一个人能过得下去嘛
Oh, I'm sorry, was it like a secret pudding?
Let's just keep it between you and I, if that's possible?
那你千万别告诉别人, 行吗?
Hating you was no salvation
I don't care anymore about memories
我不要回忆 谁在乎
You're of that glorious class of 1957
Remember Prime Minister Yoshida's graduation address?
还记得吉田茂总理 在毕业典礼上的训话吗?
You're really pleased with it?
I was never so happy in my life.
-我這輩子都沒這麼高興過
But those things are infected.
One would be enough to infect the whole country in a matter of hours, and in a few days, the world!
在几个小时内,可以感染整个国家 在几天后感染整个世界。
Like, I could have this house with all this land around it.
Have a bunch of dogs runnin' around wild and build, like, a go-cart track.
养一大群狗 开越野赛车场
I told you everything I had to say yesterday.
Well, actually, Abbot, that was 10 years ago.
嗯,事实上,方丈, 那是10年前的事情了。
Tokyo Police Corporation.
Serial killer Yoshiki Takahashi Dead
连环杀手高桥佳树 死亡
I am going home. I'm going home!
Claire, they have our IDs. They know where we live.
克莱尔 他们有我们身份证 他们知道我们住哪儿
This guy's nothing but trouble.
Ten minutes, we're out of here.
-过去十分钟了,我们走吧
Aidan, you said Samara couldn't hear us when we sleep.
Well, you're sleeping now.
你睡着了,告诉我该怎么帮你?
A land mine or something.
He got hit in the head with a tree, for Christ's sake. Yeah.
他的头被树打到,真的
And then takes a bus to his baby's mama's house in gary.
I was waitin' for him when he walked in.
我等着他 当他走了进来。
Like – Like dangerous stuff, right?
And I remember 'cause two of the girls' names was Kelly. Remember?
我记得有两个女孩叫克里 记得吗
I want to accidentally fall off the eiffel tower
Because the three men and the multiple orgasms Were too much.
因為同時和三個男人做愛的 多重性高潮實在是太銷魂眩暈了
Shit. Should we get married?
"Shit. Should we get married?" Yeah.
"该死,我们要结婚吗?"是啊
No wonder you want to go back.
I mean, you got to be king of the desert, driving around town in a white caddy, making bank.
你一定是沙漠之王 开白色卡迪拉克招摇过市 赚大钱
You know what your problem is?
Seriously, seriously you know, I think you need to hear it.
认真,认真你知道,我 想你需要听到的。
How do you do? Is Mr. Frank Fry here?
No, this is Mr. Tobin's ranch.
这是杜宾的农场
The queen had given birth to twins that night,
And the child I carried was the younger of the two,
我抱着的是弟弟
You're threatened because you know Amber Lee is gonna choose Boi.
Not after today she won't.
今天过后就不会了
Whether by drinking a beer, taking an aspirin, brushing their teeth, cooking in an aluminum pot, using a fridge or heating a room, each day, each citizen of my country contributes to your economic development.
This "contribution" takes on greater significance when speaking of the military sector.
这种贡献在谈到军事控制的时候 尤其重要
But from now on, every time I masturbate,
I'll call you up and fill you in on all the details.
都打电话给你 巨细靡遗跟你报告
Just friendly. No need to let them lift your skirt.
Every time you meet someone, you pounce on him.
每次你见人,你都猛扑向他
And the ease of flowers blooming
To adorn my love's evening
来装饰我的爱的黄昏
I shall be leaving forthwith.
Good. I wish you a safe onward journey.
很好 祝您一路顺风
This is a nice street you live on.
Yeah, this is my street.
是的, 我住的街道.
We were gonna get married when we got there.
Well, that was the plan, right?
我们这样打算的
Maybe they'll figure out how to get us more bacon.
Bacon's the least of our worries, Roger.
我们需要担心的可不是培根 罗杰
That's one You've been warned
"I've been warned " What are you, my first grade teacher?
"我被警告" 你是谁啊,我小学老师?
But that would be rude, Daddy.
That's not rude. That's sports. There you go.
不粗鲁,是运动精神!
I think I should go to work. Do you want to go with me?
Why did you take the ring out of my refrigerator?
你干嘛拿走我电冰箱里的戒指
It's 2:00 in the morning, and I don't know nobody.
Come on, Henry. Knock off.
亨利,别这样
Aren't you forgetting' something, T-Bone?
Here you go, Lenny. Happy holidays to you.
轮到你了 蓝尼 节日愉快
No. I am not spending my golden years driving around an RV park, looking for a place to plug my house in.
No. I am gonna go see the world.
不 我打算放眼世界
Nancy Crozier was meeting with Cary.
I'm a bit old-fashioned about these things, so walk me through this.
我对这些事有点传统 所以你得让我明白
Another fifty for using the government land.
Another fifty for entertainment tax.
娱乐事业税五十文钱
And you will not call me "you".
You will never address me as "you".
永远不能称呼我为"你"
Light years ahead of this time, light years.
No, you're not wasting my time. But 6 people are locked in a steam room.
你浪费的不是我的时间 有6个人被锁在桑拿屋内
You know, to you, I'm sure it seemed like a confirmation of your love or your marriage, right?
But to her, it probably seemed more like a really good first date.
但是对她而言,可能更像是一次很棒的 初次约会
The life of man is but a battle for existence with being vanquished the only certainty.
Without getting so cynical.
在沒有變得憤世嫉俗的情況下
And if I agree to see Will?
It betrays your clear intent to manipulate him.
这暴露了你想控制他的意图
You forget everything here, except cold and hunger.
The rest is a lot of rubbish. Isn't that right?
别的根本没有意义,你说对吗?
Have you ever had sex on a boat?
I like getting fucked on the open sea.
我喜欢在大海上被操
Morisaki-kun, would you lend me some money?
You talk like you're the teacher.
说话的口气简直跟老师一模一样
My daughter. So can you please start in on the onions?
Brown wants to talk to me about next week's campfire pig-out.
布朗要跟我說下周篝火晚會湖吃海喝的安排
What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Does she have any idea how much money these bastards cost her?
她有没有想过这些杂种害她损失多少钱?
You Sanchezes need to look before you go jumping into magic waterfalls.
What if you jump into the wrong one?
如果你们跳错怎麽办?
Cat's in the bag. Come on in.
What are you talking about?
你在說什麼
-To eat a whole cake -Get crazy
-With frosting -No escorts
只有糖霜 没有护卫
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the man who will inform us of the work we must do and of the party we so believe in.
Good people of Westminster!
威斯敏斯特优秀的民众们
Hey, don't be so mature, OK?
I mean, six months is a long time. Six months!
六个月是很长的时间
You know we need a guy like you around!
Stop it. Just let him rest in peace.
不要这样 你就让他好好安息吧
There's a hell of a lot more.
But there is one other thing you should know.
但还有一件事情要告诉你
I you go back. I'll go with you.
You'll have to trust me. I have to do this by myself.
你必须相信我, 我得一个人摆平这件事
What we need to find is the trigger.
Something activates the latent virus, and only Arias knows what it is.
就是激活潜伏病毒的物质 只有阿里亚斯知道是什么
Asa's brother's Benz was taken. This special thing.
I'm fucking gernischt in Asa's eyes now.
現在我成了艾薩的眼中釘
She wasn't sexually assaulted. IKKilled sometime last night.
Maid found her this morning. Do you recognize her?
今晚被女佣发现 你认得她吗
Uh, no, no, it's too dangerous. There's no way I'm gonna stop in time.
Do we have any other option?
还有别的办法吗?
Omura you have done quite enough.
Everything I have done, I have done for my country.
我做的一切都是为了国家
If they can fight, they might just have them.
Boys are getting their ass kicked.
他们可要挨揍了
How did that work out again?
Here's how it worked out.
事情是这样的 嫁给我吧
Because it's taken 15 years, but high school is finally awesome!
I love them both, but I'm in the center now, and I love that even more.
她们两个我都喜欢 但我现在成了中心人物 我更喜欢这种感觉
Someone's fixing that now.
Communication should be restored in a few hours.
通讯几小时内就能恢复
Well, they're not expensive and we can get an electrician to put them in.
What do you think of art deco?
你觉得装饰派风格怎么样?
Things are happening too fast
This is starting to smell like the Bay of Pigs all over again
好像猪罗湾事件重演
That was my long-time friend Dave Hall.
Hey, hey, I can help you get Vince.
喂,我能帮你找到文斯
I can't answer all those at once.
First of all, I just bought a new cellphone.
总之 我刚刚换了新手机
Eighty-three thousand grand?
Yeah. My daughter's wedding's gonna cost 48,000.
是的,我女儿婚礼要花费4万8千美元
There was once someone in the newspaper which he appeared.
But after years I discovered more.
但经过多年的我发现了更多。
Since you come home late, you'll like the TV being on
I programmed it, so don't be scared
这是我设定的,所以不要感到惊慌
We needed strong momentum right up until the last minute.
I can't operate based on plans you haven't shared with me.
我没有办法在不被通知的情况下 就和你合作
Their immune systems just aren't doing their job.
It's like their bodies are wearing out.
他们日益消瘦
It's a secure network, Jack!
Bill, what the hell are you talking about?
比尔,你到底是 你在说什么?
I think they're watching me, man.I don't think I'm safe.
Okay, give me the address and I'll come.
好了 给我地址我就过来
You can see Gigino's place from up there.
It's a long time since I saw him.
我很久没看到他了
I could not believe that I had painted something even close to what I wanted to express.
But deep in my heart I felt a naive jubilation swelling up, even pride.
我心中升起天真的狂喜, 多么值得骄傲啊.
You can't hear them at all.
It's as if you're out there without anything on.
就像你出来什么都没带一样
Yeah, I don't think you have.
You were in a relationship once, you were in love, but it ended badly, and you were deeply hurt as a result.
你以前有过一段让你深陷其中的感情 但结局很糟 你被重伤了
A tragedy condemned to repeat itself time and again?
A moment of pain, perhaps.
也许是痛苦的刹那。
She is Austrian. They're not exactly the warmest people.
But it's true. Her brother Joseph is so cold. He's an awful man.
没错,她哥哥约瑟夫很冷酷 很差劲的一个人
Do you take all your musicians into your office, or just the girl violinists?
Can't I speak to the musicians?
我不能跟乐团人员说话吗?
Look, I gotta bail-I'm with everyman right now.
No, no, no, no, no, don't worry.
别担心
Since then, I've used every ability I have to try to find her and kill her.
You're not here to help my son.
你来这不是为了救我儿子。
No, you didn't Come on this side
Want me to come over again?
還要我過來?
We get back on the beach and we're livin' together.
Doesn't mean you had to marry her.
那你也不必真的娶她呀
Slipping and sliding, baby.
McQueen, it's time to make your move!
麦昆,是你大显身手的时候了
Well, I suppose we could, sir.
It will give us time to get organised.
-明天我们就可以安排好一切
Joey will have steak. We'll have fish.
When can I see the cockpit?
-我何时可以参观驾驶舱?
An epiphany is when you realize something that you really needed to realize.
You know, sometimes in life you can get kinda stuck and you feel like you should have changed chapters by now, but you can't.
就是 有时你会感觉到被困住了 而且你感觉自己 现在应该做出改变 但是又改变不了
Mr. Farnsworth loathes cold cucumber soup.
Hey, this is some house. Who lives here?
这间房子很不错 谁住在这里?
That's the Church. It's not me.
You are a representative of the Church, are you not?
你是教会的代表 不是吗
If we stay cool and stick to the plan, everything will be fine.
I should move the diamonds tonight. You said you couldn't till next week.
我应该今晚就把钻石移走 你说过要等到下星期才行
Everybody else is lying then ?
i don't give a damn what people say.
誰在乎別人怎麼說?