mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
I think maybe we shouldn't spend too much time in there the first go-around.
Okay. How does 15 minutes sound?
好的,15分钟怎么样?
I'll spend my whole life and never reach the stars!
Complaints are forbidden.
切忌說喪氣話
Not to the boss's place either. What the hell happened?
I'm sure you have a better idea than I do.
你们应该比我还清楚才对啊
Somebody get a camera quick!
"She believed this was the only way to rid the sorrow.
"她认为这是唯一的出路 摆脱了悲痛之中。
Can't take them both. Not by myself.
You don't deserve my help.
你不值得我帮助
You live in Wakewood now, don't you?
But it's not part of you.
但你们不是这里的一分子
Will you take it off, please?
I know he's in a meeting.
我知道他在开会
I don't need some skylark nigger, Mr. Purnsley.
That ain't me, sir. Never was.
那不是我 先生 从来都不是
It's the only thing I got going for me tonight.
You married? I'm just curious.
结婚了吗
Because I want to be in all the newspapers and on TV!
I want to be the star witness at your trial.
我想成为明星 见证你的审判。
What's Amada doing at Vadim's table?
She's doing what she's supposed to do. She's charming the customers.
她应该这么做,她得迷住顾客
-Oh, no. This happens to me all the time.
it's really, really annoying.
这真的很讨厌
Explorer, this is Cab 3. We are styling.
How you boys doin' back there?
你们大家怎么样?
"And love bloomed with each passing night."
"lt's an eternal love story!"
"这是一个永恒的爱情故事"
Rushing out before Sir James entered the room.
I couldn't bear to see him.
我不想看到他
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign.
Everyone should return to their seats and remain seated with their seat belts fastened.
请各位回到自己的座位 系上安全带坐好
It's New York, where gambling is illegal, and bookmaking is a felony.
You know, because of you I'm finally good at something.
我终于有擅长的事情了
Have you ever heard the name Koch Industries?
Are you talking about Coca-Cola?
你是说可口可乐公司吗?
You say bad things about his morn, he hears bad things about himself.
I didn't say anything bad about his mom.
我没说过他妈妈的坏话
All right, here we are. We hope you like.
So, your fridge in here is stocked with food.
冰箱里有吃的
I just got to finish up my exercises, and then we'll hop on 16 to 95.
Dad says we should take 75 to 95. It's more direct.
老爸说应该先上75公路再转95公路 这样距离更近
They're just trading fish for other fish is what it looks like.
They're not even bickering. This isn't gonna lead to karate.
他们连架也不吵,这样哪会看到空手道啊
We only have a few days left. This is very important stuff.
That's why you're acting like this.
这就是为什么你会有这种行为
I'm making this decision for me.
I could have pretended that everything was gonna be fine.
我本可以装傻充愣 权当一切安好
Not me. I will, I guess.
You coming along? Sure.
你也来吗?
So I walk over to him, and I put my arms around him, and I'll be honest with you guys.
It was the emptiest hug I have ever given anyone, and I'm hugging him, and he starts crying in my ear.
这是空旷的拥抱 我曾经给任何人, 和我拥抱了他, 他开始哭泣,在我耳边。
Killing means nothing to him.
If I refused, he would have killed me too!
如果我拒绝 他也会杀了我!
No, I wasn't thinking about it.
I'd be pretty hurt if it were me.
如果是我的话肯定会很受伤
To take a gentleman on the river.
However, Mr. Graham proved to be no gentleman at all.
然而 格雷厄姆先生根本不是什么绅士
That's from the oxygen. My mouth is dry.
Okay. Well, uh, I'll get you some of your tea.
好的我会给你拿些茶水来
Child, I ain't goin' to no Alabama.
Last time I was in Alabama, I was chained to Andy Young and Jesse Jackson.
上次我在那里, 我被锁在安迪 年轻的杰西・杰克逊。
Shouting won't help, Mr Clayton.
He doesn't understand English.
他不知道你在说什么
Well, what the budgerigars are doing on the cellular level is that they've developed an enormous capacity to withstand oxygen.
They do not have their cells damaged to the same extent, and their cells survive much, much better than mouse cells, or even human cells.
但受破坏的范围却不同 它们的细胞比老鼠 甚至人类的细胞活得更好
Is that supposed to be reassuring?
This is how it goes. Okay?
过程就是这样,知道吗?
Do you guys even remember high school?
I don't think it happened the way you think.
我不记得它是像你们想的那样
I shouldn't have done it with none of you.
That's what I should have done.
我应该这样.
The only place that Cassidy's going is back into custody or splat on 45th.
This is a goddamned embarrassment.
太过丢脸
Other than Jack Daniel's?
I know that part, Amy, hence the question.
我知道那个部分, 这就是问题的关键.
It's all about the business.
I mean, who in their right mind gives up a championship title because they don't wanna face the best in their division?
哪个正常人会放弃冠军头衔 就因为不想面对 他那个级别的最强对手?
Sooner or later, the Justice Department is gonna come through the blast doors looking for their Judges.
They'll find their bodies all shot up.
他们会找到两具 被子弹打烂的尸体
It's gonna be dark in 20 minutes, and then they'll come for him.
Then let's just hand him over.
那么我们把他交出去吧
Gonna put some sand in this fucking cut, get you a fucking canteen of water. You're gonna be fucking fine. Hang in there.
Hey, Chris. You make sure she gets that ring, all right?
基斯,麻烦把戒指拿给她
♪ Can't seem to get enough
♪ When I wake from dreaming
当我从梦想中唤醒
He says he would have satisfied her.
Who told you to say that?
谁告诉你这些的?
Where your people from, Africa?
Born in the Congo. Mm-hmm.
我出生在刚果丛林
# Ship out, not here, get out #
# That's the burden of the devil's right hand #
这是恶魔的右手负担
I vastly admire your taste, my dear, but we really need Lorene now.
So many of the gentlemen are unattended. It is such a rush, isn't it?
有许多位先生没有人陪伴 真是忙坏了
Told you! Stop playing around! I ain't got much ammo.
Hey, no, it wasn't me. I didn't do this.
不 不是我 不是我做的
Dr. Terri McCorkle, this is Lois Lane. Doc is our department shrink.
What could've caused this?
-这是什么原因造成的?
I don't want to read it if you can't.
No, because it makes me happy.
不, 因为它让我高兴.
But are you in? With us, I mean.
You really intend on closing the doors of Hell?
你真的想关闭地狱之门
Yeah. I'm not sure exactly how many acres that is, but
I'm going to guess that's a lot.
我猜肯定很多
The younger one is on the run.
What do you mean on the run?
什麼? 跑了?
Don't be silly, why would I cry?
My own dad never cared as much as you do
我爸都没这么关心过我
Beat him, punch him in the face
You are going to war, come on, son
你在战场上,来呀,孩子们!
Quite, sir. What's next? What else?
How about we get these Weavers to weave us some jackets?
不如讓威弗爾們織些夾克衫吧?
But how fast is he being terminal?
-He's incapable of speech.
他已近丧失说话能力了
Both of you are such great warriors.
You should be friends and work together to save more lives.
你们应该是朋友 一起拯救更多的生命
I see your ledger. I see your numbers.
You're good at what you do.
你知道该怎么做
Honey, please pass me the thermos?
He never appears before sunrise.
他在日出前从不现身
He's got a fractured vertebrae. We have to immobilize him.
Excuse me, folks. Can you move over here, please?
请移动一下好吗?
I'm protecting my club and my family.
Do not get in bed with this bitch.
不能和这个贱人合作
You really think Sandra's that conniving?
It's what women are like, a lot of them.
女人都是这样 至少许多都是
Listen, listen to the sounds of the machine.
Listen to your breathing.
聽聽你自己呼吸的聲音
He'd also like to invite everyone in the world to catch a cruise liner and come on down this Saturday for the grand opening of Chew And Swallow a town that is truly à la mode.
A town that is truly topped with ice cream.
这可是一个真正由 冰淇凌点缀的小镇哦
Okay, so how does Foster make her payments?
Not by check or credit card.
不是支票也不是信用卡
Now we share it with Calypso comrades.
The work planned for this season is over.
任务已经完成了
What bank does Sanchez use?
I need to make a deposit.
我要存钱
Now, wait. Take it easy.
You saw how those people looked at you when we rode in.
我们骑马进来的时候 你看到那些人是怎么看你的了
Why didn't anybody tell us about this?
I don't want to be president anyway.
我也不是真正想当主席
Hey,françois,it's susan mayer.
Um,call me as soon as you get this.
听到留言后速回我电话
I been sitting out here over the last few years waiting on Katie to get back from someplace.
About midnight, I'd say to Annabeth, "I'm gonna sit on the porch for a while. "
每到午夜,我就跟老婆说: "我去门口坐坐"
You just sit back and enjoy the magic of rock.
You mean we're not in the band?
我们不是乐队的成员吗?
Uh, a comic convention, in Topeka.
In the middle of the week?
现在可是工作日啊
Yes, sorry, because of my stupid kitchen!
Daddy and Mommy are fighting.
爸爸跟妈妈吵架了
Claire Keesey, please. She's the manager.
Oh, she's no longer working here.
哦 她已经辞职了
Were there just the two of you?
And the chicken, Your Highness.
还有鸡,尊敬的殿下
Because that's my name, you ape.
Goldie was my sister. My twin sister.
歌蒂是我的姐姐 双胞胎姐姐
Yeah, Chyornaya Number 13.
It's an old Soviet prison, abandoned for quite some time now.
是过去的一所苏联监狱 早就废弃了
Well, it would make sense if he's feeling pressure from an outside agency.
Maybe he's got a deadline.
也許他有殺人期限
I found the cave, and the strange creature that lived there.
It was a little boy, a little wild feral boy, powerfully strong,
那是一个小男孩 一个野人男孩,非常强壮
I've gotta have the smoke!
If you never smoke again, I'll give you $7000.
如果你不再抽烟我就给你七千块
You should put on heels and try it.
Yeah, you're right, this is weird.
是啊,你说得对, 这很奇怪。
This is the third time Tom Dodge has come up for command.
If we don't give him a boat, he'll be dropped from the command programme, which would be a tragedy for him and a mistake for us, given the years and dollars spent training him.
如果我们不给他一艘潜艇他会终止指挥计划 这对他个人来说将是个灾难 对我们也是个过失,毕竟花了这么时间和金钱培养他
You know things, I think this is what you do.
I think you're dedicated to knowing.
你致力于了解一切
Give me a chance, a chance please.
All right, I'll give you another chance.
好,我就多给你一次机会
What causes it, what cures it?
Things that keep people calm.
这些可以让公众保持镇定
Osteopenia, messing his bones up.
Hypogonadism, impaired liver function, kidney function.
性腺机能减退 削弱了肝功和肾功能
Desperate times require desperate measures.
I christen this operation "Sex War"!
我决定,行动代号定名为 「淫战」
Brought in the trucks, like I said.
Yes, it can go back that way, too.
对 他们也能顺着那条路回去
Come on, I wanna show you my room. Tess, you set the table.
Libby I wanna show her my room.
莉比 我想带她去看我卧室
Point of impact. Where the body's come into contact with the vehicle.
Outside of the head injury, there's not a mark on him.
但是除了头上的伤口 他身上没有其他伤痕
I want you to take my report.
Generally, in order to be considered missing, you need somewhere to be missing from.
通常失踪人口的认定 必须是有家不归者
Maybe he hasn't found a good spot yet.
I'm gonna go up and check.
我要去看看,然后再回来。
I told you Father Danny was here.
You should have listened to me.
你应该听我的
You always dress like that, or you just waiting for me?
Why would I dress like this for somebody I don't know?
我怎会为一个陌生人盛装打扮
40, with kids, and a miserable mortgage.
Now's the time to fucking live.
现在是时候他妈的活的。
Hey, Davood, I'm going inside.
Sure. Okay. I'm going inside.
好的 我能进去吗
Don't worry. I'll return it when I get paid.
You really got into high school?
真考上高中了
Did you think you were done?
I thought life was over. I was pretty sure.
我那时相当确信 我的人生已经完了