mem_bank
stringlengths
17
324
en
stringlengths
19
275
zh
stringlengths
1
99
I'm working on a big project right now. It's a real house of cards.
Is this the "house of cards" you were talking about?
这就是你说的纸牌屋?
It's no place for a man like me.
Exposing your most intimate articles in front of strangers.
怎么能把最私密的物品展露在陌生人面前
Sindelar: What the hell's he doing?
Public Works is sending a crew in.
水電處派人去了
The last fragments remaining from autumn are now highly coveted.
The heat from the volcanos means that Kurile Lake never quite freezes over.
火山散发的热妨碍了库页湖 水面的彻底冻结,
Eight of the pilots of Doolittle had been captured.
For the Japanese, only others were bombed.
对日本人来说,轰炸是发生在别人身上的事情
And Nicoletta has all of these qualities.
That is the main characteristic of the young people of today.
这是如今年轻人的主要特征
How you two found out is not important.
But it's important to seal it forever.
重要的是这个秘密永远不能被揭开
No way he could possibly know that.
You're a rational person. You're a trained psychiatrist.
你是个理智的人,你是专业的心理医生
Well, I know her name now.
I only call her "Gina" in bed.
我只有在床上才叫她吉娜
We've been talking about having another baby for months!
We were excited! We were discussing freaking names!
我们很开心 还谈论取名字
This is shit. The same thing all day.
Tell me something I don't know, asshole!
讲点我不知道的,混蛋!
Well, whatever or whoever it is, it still has magical properties.
Give me that, and let me see what I can do with it.
给我吧 我看看该怎么办
I'll bring him back when I'm damn ready.
I'm his father, we need time together.
我是他爹 爷俩得聚聚
It's nothing. You don't have to apologize.
Somehow, this scene feels nostalgic.
总觉得这景色好令人怀念
The Emperor failed in his quest for love and become vengeance
He is determined to tear down Treasure Shop
忘恩负义,怒拆龙凤店
I'm not stupid, you know.
Where do you get that idea?
你怎么会有这样的想法呢?
We went on a little farther.
Then, very slowly, the train turned off the main track and rolled at' a walking pace through a wood.
然后,火车开始缓慢地 驶离铁道的主轨 穿过森林,在一条小道上行驶
It seems we jumped to conclusions too easily.
More than the people who pushed his family to death, there could be another reason he's targeting Waltz—
与逼死家人的仇人相比 或许还有什么原因 让华尔兹有别于其他人
Did you believe the FBI when they said Mikhail was working with them?
No way! He would've told me.
-不,他没告诉我
Emperor Hirohito has officially invited us to Japan.
I'm going alone. You are staying here.
我自己去 你待在这里
-Hey, don't mess with me!
I know a dead man when I see one. I live in a goddamn retirement home.
当我看到一个,我知道是死人 我住在该死的敬老院
Oh, right. It was arson right?
Yes, do you know Mrs. Ishiguro?
你和石黑太太熟吗
I couldn't find anybody there in the back room.
I'm certain he has taken refuge with the Baxters.
我敢说他一定去投靠巴特帮
I will get to the bottom of this story.
We can talk now, or you can wait till you have a team of lawyers talking to my fact checkers.
我们可以现在谈 或者你可以回头雇一堆律师 来跟我的事实核查员聊
What was he writing that stopped him from standing up and running, like any other man would have done?
The "Tractatus Logico-philosophicus", the most influential philosophical work of the twentieth century.
逻辑哲学论 20世纪最有影响力的哲学著作
I work alone with an assistant and one other interrogator of my choice who takes over when I need a break.
You don't call the shots here, I do.
你没权利发号施令 听命于我
Tragedy struck in Wood Shop.
It wasn't because someone sawed off a thumb which has happened.
不是有人的拇指断了 虽然这确实发生过
Don't be so shy, Detective. You're his favorite topic.
And now you're in the same station with him.
况且你现在是站在他这边的
I was watching your, umyour-youryou know, your blog?
There's a drought in the Central African Republic, right?
在中非共和国有个旱灾 对吧?
No, real change. A new city.
Some place where I don't think of Maggie at every corner.
一个新地方 让我不再想起玛吉的地方
Shut up, you shitty bastard.
You fooled us and took Nami-san away.
不但欺骗我们 居然还把娜美小姐抢走了
This is you guys' party.
Let's talk about your movie. I'd rather hear about that.
我们谈谈你们的电影吧 我想多听听这个话题
We can finally get out of here!
This is the money of the people!
这是百姓的血汗钱!
From a financial standpoint, you are now in heaven.
See, I told you he was fantastic, right?
你瞧 我就说他很棒
They never shut up about it.
If I don't go, they won't let me be a journalist anymore.
要是我不去,他们就不允许我再作新闻记者
I worked a lot of years on this thing.
1-Mary-3, give me that location again.
1-玛莉23号,再说一次地点
In my sleep. I'm not like the judge over here.
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我在说什么吗?
But it matters a great deal, sir.
Look, I strongly advise you to tell the truth.
我觉得您最好说真话
Remember my three principles?
The second one is not going into water.
第二条就是绝不下水
I wanted to say yes, but I said no.
I wasn't ready. Neither was he.
我还没有准备好,他也没有
The blast must have thrown him in the water.
He's been moving with every flash, just like us.
他和我们一样 闪光一出现便移动
My detective's almost dead.
So I've got time for a last cigarette?
我可以吸最后一根烟吗?
"Loved your video. Thanks for sharing. XOXO."
And you thought that was from me?
然後你覺得這是我發的?
I guess he's not as strong as he looks.
Still, you return for him.
可你还是回来找他
But since he was a devil, no one would go near him.
So his friend the blue devil made a plan.
所以他的朋友蓝魔拟了一个计划。
"Money is dirt and dirt is money"
What did you want to say?
你要说什么?
I am doing what's best for my family.
Why don't we order something?
我们不如叫点什么吧?
I'm glad I have a son and not a daughter.
You're an idiot. A daughter is much better.
笨蛋,女儿好多了
If you could persuade Katisha to marry you she would have no further claim on me.
And in that case, I could come to life without any fear of being put to death.
如果那样的话 我就不用担心被处死了
It's right around the corner from here. It's Scottish-Mexican fusion.
Scottish-Mexican fusion?
苏格兰墨西哥混搭?
Now, go over to the town hall and see what they say.
We did what we could in the civic hospitals.
市立医院那边已经尽力了
I know everyone, their habits, who they hang out with, who they talk to!
I got phone numbers, addresses!
我手头上有他们的电话,地址!
A coven that's the technical word for it.
Yes, maybe he did happen on a little witchcraft session. It's possible.
对 也许他碰上了巫术小团体 有可能
Where you calling from, Henry Sawyer?
From, uh--from my bed at City Hospital.
在城市医院的病床上
You mean when a girl asks? That's easy.
Look, there are thousands and thousands of people majoring in all kinds of shit here.
这个地方 有成千上万的人在学各种专业
Make sure they're posted, teams of two.
Yes, I, uh, will change them every 30 minutes.
好的 我会让他们每半小时轮换一次
Well, I'll make you some biscuits.
How about you, Jerry? How are you, Bill?
你好吗杰瑞 你好吗比尔
With this. Nice. It's junk.
See, the thing is, princess, is that you can hate this for what you think it is or you can love it for what you know it can become.
问题在于你认为它是什么 你可以讨厌它 小公主 也可以因为它的变化结果而喜欢它
Think I'm running a kindergarten?
Well? Now you say nothing at all.
现在怎么不说话了
This has nothing to do with you.
My advice, Travis, go see the world.
我的建议是 特莱维斯 去看看世界吧
Dr Zhou might also be seriously hurt
Have you thought about it?
你有没有考虑过呀?
Idiot! He scared off Artaban.
Operation Artaban compromised.
阿尔塔班行动暂停
Lots of companies support school teams and we owe a lot to this town.
And for me, it was personal.
而且對我來說 這有點私人情結
I'm glad we're all alive.
This never happened in this town before.
这种事从没有在这个 城镇发生过
Did you make a deal with him?
I know I'm a lowlife, but not that low.
虽说我是混蛋 但没到那程度
You must be able to do anything for your agent.
Spend hours, days, weeks with him without going home.
没日没夜,寸步不离地守着他 过家门而不入
Now it must pay off. Many necks are on the line.
Are you talking to other companies about taking over the production?
你跟其他公司谈过接手制作的事么?
They'd think we're dead, but we'd be alive.
We'd go far away, and they would never find us.
我们到很远的地方去他们再也不会找到我们
Hey, Scott, could you show the boys your badge?
They never saw a detective's badge before.
他们从来没有见过侦探的警徽
I know, it was stupid. I tried everything, I didn't know how to deal with you.
That's because you don't know me and you never cared to find out.
那是因为你不了解我 你从来也不会想去了解
She already did something to him.
Owen's tests show scarring in his brain.
欧文的检查显示他的大脑上有疤痕
You just chose L.A. out of all the cities in the world?
I saw you at school today.
我今天在学校看到你了
Get it off. Milo, get it off. Not funny.
Okay. Calm down, calm down.
-好 别紧张 别紧张
How can it stop the corpse?
who cares, as long as business is good.
你管他是真是假 我们有生意做就行了
Did you sleep with him? Yes.
How was it? I do not want to talk about this with you, Victor.
什么感觉 我不想跟你谈这个 维克多
All I'm asking for is a chance to talk some sense into her.
As far as I can tell, nobody's done that.
就我所知还没人尝试过
I'll see you in fucking hell!
* I must have been through about a million girls *
*我拥有过无数的女孩*
"Hey, I see you like to eat twigs."
Or how about a sonnet? Like: "Shall I compare thee to a summer's dew?"
或是作首诗 像 你宛如夏之露
And now, what do you say?
It's more beautiful than the sea!
美不胜收!
Well, I can't color enough.
I could color all day every day.
我可以每天从早涂到晚
It sounded like a weird request, but I appreciate it.
You took it a lot further than I thought. Thanks.
你做了比我想的更多 谢谢
You are here rationalizing.
Always talking about my dead brother.
总是提起我死去的兄弟
We need Brody in the public eye reminding America that this is far from over.
What if he's not up for it-psychologically?
要是他精神上并没有准备好呢?
Overgrown brain. Possible reason for the headaches.
White matter decomposing.
脑白质被分解。
Boulders and trees are plucked from the bank side.
Within just a few days, the rivers of the north are all running.
几天之内,北部河流全部开始奔流
It's two meals a day from now on, not three.
That's all there is to it.
只能這樣辦了
I celebrated my freedom a little bit wildly.
So what, I'll be okay in few days, and start my new life with Anezka.
因此,几天之后我会痊愈 和阿奈斯卡开始我新生
You are a very lucky young lady.
I'd say your guardian angel was working overtime last night.
我想说 你的守护天使是 加班昨晚。
I would like to apologize for my son's outburst.
As many of you here know, he has long struggled with substance abuse.
相信在場的各位有不少都清楚 我兒子有段濫用藥物相抗爭的歷史
Uncle Lord Wicked, I am the daughter of knife king.
I come to extend my greetings to you.
來跟邪皇伯伯請安
I'm the tooth fairy of rock 'n' roll.
Plus we got a show tonight at your place, Ash.
而且我们今晚要到你的地方演出 清道夫
Treason, international espionage
Massive destruction of civic property
大规模损坏公民财产
-You're gonna have to wait two years.
-I know, I don't care. I'll wait.
-我知道,我不在乎,我会等
I still have that computer.
It reminds me of my humble beginnings.
它提醒着我卑微的出身
That's a myth. We're the most sentimental slobs in the world.
-The softest touches there are.
有最柔软的感触
I'm so glad that you're here.
I'm so happy that you accepted my invitation.
我好高兴你接受我的邀请
I'm sure they're doing their best. I have to go.
Try and get some rest, okay?
试着休息下,好吧?
You're wild about Fulvous Whistling-Ducks.
Stop right there, son. I believe you.
别说了 孩子 我相信你
Jesus. How is this possible?
Same as your marriage. I lost.
跟你的婚姻一样,我输了
The lord mayor's got a stopped-up chimney.
Chimney. How clever of you to know.
烟囱 你可真聪明