mem_bank
stringlengths
14
412
en
stringlengths
16
294
zh
stringlengths
14
1.09k
After all we talked over?
I'm counting on it. You don't know how much it means to me.
我就指望著它呢,你不知道這件事對我來說多麼重要
Wish you didn't have to work tonight.
We could go to Coney Island.
我們可以 去科尼島(布魯克林區南部海灘療養和娛樂中心)
When I come right down to it, I just can't, that's all.
You'll never know, Tony, what it feels like to be on the other side of those footlights.
你永遠也不會懂的,Tony 你不會懂被追光燈照耀的感覺
April, I don't believe a word you're saying.
Either you're lying to me or else you've just been kidding yourself.
你要麼是在對我撒謊,要麼就是在欺騙你自己
Mother signed a new contract today for a new show.
And there's a chance for me to go with her in a splendid part.
有一個大好的機會讓我和她一起出演一個盛大派對
That's no life for you.
Well, I'm not so sure that married life in some godforsaken farm is a life for me either.
但是,我也不能確定 在淒涼的農場裡的婚姻生活就是我想要的
I mean, we'll still have lots of fun together.
Just the same. Go to lots of parties. Why, we might even still be engaged.
就像現在一樣,參加很多派對 甚至,我們仍然可以訂婚
You men make me sick.
You don't care about anything as long as you can shove somebody on your filthy stage.
你們什麼也不關心 你們只知道把別人推上那污穢的舞臺
Well that talk don't get me anywhere.
So far as I'm concerned Kitty Darling's finished.
我所操心的只是Kitty Darling最後的演出
Now what do you think of that?
Me take a chance on a dumb chorus girl to fill a specialty number?
讓我將跳招牌舞的機會提供給一個愚蠢的唱詩班女孩?
Why do people forget so quickly?
I yearn for you though I know you will never return. I do not dare to die.
尽管知道你不会回来了,我还是 对你望眼欲穿,我等你至死方休
I yearn for you though I know you will never return. I do not dare to die.
It would kill my father if I told him. I am so helpless!
如果我告诉了爸爸,那会 杀了他的,我很茫然无助!
It would kill my father if I told him. I am so helpless!
I cosset it inside of me, even if I feel that my life has reached its end.
虽然,我感觉快油尽灯枯了 但我的内心依旧珍惜这段情
I cosset it inside of me, even if I feel that my life has reached its end.
I do not know why I write this letter, but I feel relief in knowing that you have not thought about me once.
我不知道为什么给你写信 但我知道你从未从想过我时 我如释重负
It is said he will soon be a grandfather!
They say she tied that man who spent the night at your house.
他们说她把那个在你 家过夜的人捆了起来!
No one will dare touch the chastity of my daughter!
Your child was stillborn. Perhaps it is better for you this way.
你的孩子流产了,或许 这样,对你来说更好些
How some men handle their love affairs.
You see, you were here a few days longer and bed and board costs money.
你知道,你住在这有些 时日了,膳宿都要花钱
Could you bring my wife here then?
I am sorry but I can deliver this piano model only in a few weeks as I have just sold the last one.
很抱歉,但我可以在几周之 后,等我将最后一个卖了时 再把这个钢琴模型送过去
You were not home, because you knew I would come.
He is a fine man. I hope he will make a good impression on you.
他是个好人,我希望他 会给你留下深刻的印象
I will keep an eye on that gentleman!
You must come with us tomorrow, we will be most pleased if you join us.
你明天必须跟我们一起回来,如果 你和我们在一起,大家会很高兴的
Not even an angel could put up with you!
I love you so much because you are not like other men, you are not jealous.
我那么爱你,因为你不像 其他的男人那样心胸狭窄
I was never more sincere as today!
I think our trip will do you good, you will calm down.
我想,这次旅行对你有 好处的,你会平静下来
I think our trip will do you good, you will calm down.
I am calm, but you are jealous, and you are running away like a coward!
我很冷静,但你妒火烧心 你就像个懦夫一样逃跑了! !
" Who to kiss both will and can " " A real man, just a regular man! "
" Spring is here, sparrows chirp " " Flower blossom's scent "
春天来了 麻雀在吱吱叫 还有那鲜花的芬芳
Yes, I'll go. I'll go. I'll go.
I'd rather die like a dog than lead this life another day.
我宁愿像条狗一样死去 也不要再过这种生活了
I know exactly how you feel.
I was just as excited twenty years ago with my first success.
20年前我刚成为明星时我和你一样激动紧张
I've loved you since an early date
I've loved you, though your name is a mystery
雖然你的名字對我來說還是個謎,但我仍然愛你
We inaugurate our new plant tomorrow.
In the first month, it will turn out daily 2000 models like this one.
在第一個月內 它會生產出這樣的2000台機器
All right. Get down there.
This historic moment, when the fiery gaze of the future looks back on the dazzling flame of the present.
在這歷史性的時刻,我們展望未來 並一起來回顧這段光輝的歷程
I haven't said everything.
Gentlemen, the opening of this factory is my crowning achievement.
先生們,在工廠的開工典禮上 我有一種成就感
Destiny beckons me to other paths.
As a great poet once wrote:
一位偉大的詩人曾經寫過 「讓我們拯救我們的心靈」
I want you to tear it up.
I came to Berlin to see a great specialist about that old trouble of mine, you know?
我來柏林找了個很有名的專家, 讓他看看我的老毛病, 你知道嗎?
All the best people stay here.
Even our big boss, Preysing, is staying here.
就是我們的大老闆, 普萊辛格, 也住在這兒.
Even our big boss, Preysing, is staying here.
I'm going to tell him someday just exactly what I think of him.
我要找時間跟他談談 我對他的真實的看法.
Hello, Papa, is that you?
The conference with the Saxonia company is set for tomorrow morning, Papa.
和薩克遜尼亞公司的會議安排在 明天上午, 爸爸.
The conference with the Saxonia company is set for tomorrow morning, Papa.
If the merger does not go through, we are in very bad shape, Papa.
如果合併計劃沒有通過, 我們就會有麻煩了, 爸爸.
This is Baron von Geigern.
Look here, I need money, or I can't stay at this hotel much longer.
聽著, 我需要錢, 要不我在這個飯店裏住不下去了.
I know the exact position of her room.
I've made friends with her ballet master, Pimenov.
我和她的芭蕾導師, 皮門諾夫, 也交上了朋友.
Were you at the theater last night?
I'm always there when Grusinskaya dances.
只要有格魯辛斯卡婭的舞蹈, 我都會去的.
I'm used to making my deals on a solid basis.
I'm an honest businessman, a good husband and a father.
我是一個誠實的商人, 一個好丈夫和一個好父親.
I'm expecting a stenographer.
Send her to Mr. Preysing's room. 166.
叫她去普萊辛格先生的房間. 166號房.
Look here, I waited three days before I got a room at all.
When I finally got one, what kind of a room was it?
我最後好不容易才等到的, 可這是什麼房間啊?
I didn't ask you for a cheap room.
When I came here to live, did I ask you for a cheap room?
我來這兒登記的時候, 我說過要一個便宜的房間嗎?
I want a room, a big room.
The same kind of room you'd give General Director Preysing.
給我的房間要和你們給 普萊辛格總經理的一模一樣.
It's one of our most expensive rooms.
A large room on the front, and with a bar.
一個大房間, 最好的位置, 還帶一個酒吧間.
A large room on the front, and with a bar.
With a private bar, exclusively mine.
一個私人的酒吧間, 我一個人專用的.
Unfortunately, no.
Will Mr. Kringelein kindly sign here?
克林格蘭先生請在這裏簽個名, 好嗎?
Time's getting short.
Haven't I told you not talk to me with a cigarette in your mouth?
難道我沒告訴過你嗎? 不要一面抽煙一面跟我說話.
Started out fresh, so to speak.
Well, Baron, I didn't think there was time for that.
哦, 男爵, 我想我沒有時間做這件事了.
Tea would spoil my dinner.
I only have one meal a day, and I'd rather hate to spoil it.
我一天只吃一頓飯, 我可不想把它弄糟了.
Perhaps Miss Flaemm would join us.
Have caviar, if you like, but it tastes like herring to me.
魚子醬, 可能你喜歡, 但我覺得它的味道就像鯡魚.
I'll join you a little later.
You know the gentleman we met downstairs, with the face?
你認識我們在樓下遇到的那位先生嗎? 就是臉上這樣的.
Tall. He walks like a soldier.
Madame must have noticed how often he rides in the elevator with us.
夫人一定也注意到了, 很多次了他和我們一起坐電梯.
What's this, you're canceling your car?
Do you know the time, or are we all mad?
難道你不知道時間嗎? 還是我們都有毛病了?
Madame has chosen a funny time for such a funny joke.
Tonight there is a line in front of the theater since 6:00.
今晚6點鐘, 劇院門口就已經排起了長隊.
What have you been doing?
Everyone says, "Come back." They won't get out of their rooms.
每個人都說, "回來." 他們卻在房間裏不出去.
I couldn't help knowing what you were about to do just now.
I could have left by the window, unnoticed, but I risked being discovered.
我本來可以悄悄的從窗戶出去, 沒人知道, 但我還是冒著被抓的風險來見你.
Why do you look at me like that?
I had no idea you were so beautiful.
我以前不知道, 你竟然是這麼的美麗動人.
I had no idea you were so beautiful.
I'd like to take you in my arms and not let anything happen to you, ever.
我想把你抱在懷裏, 不會讓你再受到傷害, 永遠也不會.
Someone who can love you, that's all.
Someone who has forgotten everything else but you.
一個能忘記一切, 但唯獨不能忘記你的人.
A man in the textile industry must know Manchester.
There's a lot of business to be done with the Manchester Cotton Company.
有很多生意要和 曼徹斯特棉花公司打交道.
All we want to know about is Manchester.
Yes, Mr. Preysing, that's what we want to know.
是的, 普萊辛格先生, 那是我們想要知道的.
We did not approach you.
This letter filed on September 15 indicates you approached us.
這封九月十五日的信件 表明你和我們接洽.
This letter filed on September 15 indicates you approached us.
That letter is a response to a tentative feeler sent out by you.
那封信是對你所提出的 試探性建議的回應.
No rest, no stopping.
I was little, slim, but hard as a diamond.
我, 嬌小, 苗條, 但是我的意志像鑽石一樣堅硬.
I don't even know your name.
I am Felix Benvenuto Frihern von Geigern.
我叫菲利克斯·本威努托·弗瑞亨·馮蓋根.
What kind of person are you?
I'm a prodigal son, the black sheep of a white flock.
我是回頭的浪子, 就像白色羊群裏的黑羊.
Gru, you're positively radiant.
Pimenov, I have an idea, a ballet.
皮門諾夫, 我有一個想法, 一個芭蕾舞.
You declared yourself fully agreed on all the terms.
Why should the signing of these articles be suddenly held up?
那為什麼你又突然 不想在這些文件上簽字了?
Preysing, I hope you pull through.
It's a very bad time to be in such a crisis.
在這樣一個緊要關頭, 這確實是個不好的消息.
Under these circumstances, it's a different matter.
Yes, but under these circumstances we might refuse to sign now.
是的, 但是在這種情況下, 我們現在會拒絕簽字的.
I can be just as big a bluff as anyone.
You must go to England yourself at once and really see this through!
你必須馬上親自去英格蘭一趟, 把這個事搞好!
We had a marvelous time.
We were in a motor car, 100 miles an hour, in an airplane.
我們開車兜風, 100英里的時速, 象坐飛機一樣.
I suppose it's very important.
Yes, you should learn as quickly as the time allows.
是的, 你應該在時間允許的情況下 盡快學會.
He's a dear old duck.
I feel rather sorry for him, don't you?
我看見他心裏覺得挺不好受的, 你不是嗎?
Would you like to dance with me, Mr. Kringelein?
Miss Flaemm, I've never danced in public.
弗蘭牡小姐, 我還從來沒有在公開場合跳舞.
Mr. Kringelein, Mr. Preysing.
Mr. Kringelein would be a good friend and not accept your invitation to dance.
克林格蘭先生會是個好朋友, 他不準備接受你跳舞的邀請.
Save that for the office.
Does the world belong to you, Mr. Preysing?
這世界只屬於你一個人嗎, 普萊辛格先生?
I will wait 10 minutes for you.
If you're not back, it will be necessary to engage someone else.
如果你還沒回來, 看來我們有必要去聘請別人了.
Baron von Geigern, please.
Mr. Kringelein, you must look at my face, and not the floor.
克林格蘭先生, 你得 看著我得臉, 不要低頭看地板.
You may go, Mr. Kringelein.
Mr. Preysing, I am not taking orders from you here.
普萊辛格先生, 在這兒, 我不用聽你的命令.
You don't like to see me enjoying myself.
When a man's working himself to death, that's what he's paid for.
當一個人累的要死了, 這就是他所得到的賠償.
I have no idea of the letters that I write.
I know that you are here in the Grand Hotel, living like a lord.
我只是知道你像個貴族一樣 住在這兒, 大飯店.
Time drags when you're tired.
I was in the hospital the whole night, walking up and down the corridor.
整個晚上我都在醫院, 在走廊裏走來走去.
And I have to stay chained to this desk.
Did you find that young lady for Mr. Preysing?
你幫普萊辛格先生 找到那位年輕的女士了嗎?
I thought this evening we could go to the casino.
That place we passed with the wonderful bright lights.
就是我們經過的那個 燈光非常漂亮的地方.
You might find a bullet through that head.
If you do that you'll get nothing, except maybe the police after you.
你要是那樣做, 除了能得到 警察局的通緝, 此外你什麼也得不到.
Is the Baron really in financial straits?
To tell you the truth, I must get some money somehow right away.
跟你說實話吧, 現在我必須 搞到一筆錢.
It's been so marvelous.
For the first time in my life, I've gambled and I've danced.
這是我一生中的第一次, 我賭博, 我跳舞.
Life is wonderful, but it's very dangerous.
If you have the courage to live it, it's marvelous.
如果你有勇氣享受生活, 它會是非常不可思議的.
I can't see anything.
You don't know what that money means to a man like me.
你們不知道那筆錢 對像我這樣的人意味著什麼.
"How do you do, Mr. Preysing."
And you said, "That's the young lady who was my secretary in Manchester."
這樣你可以說, "這位年輕女士是 我在曼徹斯特時的秘書."
You like me just a little bit, don't you?
You're still a stranger to me, but that doesn't matter.
你對我來說還是個陌生人, 但是這並不重要.
She's working with that man.
She enticed me into her room while he robbed me here.
當他偷我東西的時候, 她誘惑我進入她的房間.
Don't they you, Suzette?
It's just nerves, Madame, nerves.
那只是心裏擔心, 夫人, 只是擔心.
I'm so tired I can't hardly see out of my eyes.
No sleep for two nights, here all day, and now this killing at the hotel.
兩個晚上沒有睡覺了, 白天還要在這兒, 現在飯店裏又有兇殺案.
Madame must not know!
All right, I can tell it to the maids, but I can't answer for downstairs.
好的, 我會告訴女僕的, 但是樓下的我可管不到.
The Baron left about half an hour ago.
Gru, come, come. We'll lose the train.
格魯, 走了, 走了, 我們要趕不上火車了.
Subtitles conformed by SOFTITLER
Trying to teach me a lesson in patience, Sir Joseph?
你在试图给我上有关耐心的一课吗? 约瑟夫爵士
We always deal with our finds of the day in order.
Well, it seems to me that that box we dug up today, with the very peculiar gentleman over there, is the only find we've made in two months that'll bring this expedition medals from the British Museum.
好吧,不过看起来我们今天挖出来的那个盒子 和那里的那位奇怪的先生 是我们这两个月来的唯一的发现